For viewing the program please click on the date below.
Fellow Pediatric Neurosurgeons,
Its been a tough year so far- so lets join together as a global community and share in the comraderie, excitement and stimulation of the ISPN annual meeting.
We are honoured to host a star-studded faculty, drawn from every continent, in Kobe, Japan:
- Abhaya Kulkarni (Toronto, Canada) Hydrocephalus
- Cathy Cartwright (Kansas City, MO, USA) Pediatric Neurosurgery Nursing
- Chandrashekar Deopujari (Mumbai, India) Controversies
- Dachling Pang (Oakland CA, USA) Myelocystocele
- Debra Nestel (Melbourne, Australia) Education
- Gianpiero Tamburrini (Rome, Italy) Low grade glioma
- Hideyuki Okano (Tokyo, Japan) Stem cells
- James T Rutka (Toronto, Canada) Neuro-oncology, Epilepsy, Leadership
- KC Wang (Seoul, Korea) Myelocystocele
- Koichi Ichimura (Tokyo, Japan) Neuro-oncology
- Martina Messing-Junger (St Augustin, Germany) DIPG
- Maximilian Muenke (Bethesda MD, USA) Craniofacial molecular biology
- Peter Ssenyonga (Mbale, Uganda) Hydrocephalus
- Ritsuko Pooh (Osaka, Japan) Prenatal diagnosis
- Sergio Valenzuela (Santiago, Chile) Neuro-oncology
- Shinya Yamada (Japan) Neuro-imaging
- Stefan Pfister (Heidelberg, Germany) Neuro-oncology
- Stefanie Puget (Paris, France) DIPG
- Tad Tomita (Chicago IL, USA) Low grade glioma
- Wan Tew Seow (Singapore) Education
With so many of the issues that we face in our daily practice on the agenda, there will be something to interest every pediatric neurosurgeon. This will be matched by a fabulous social program and numerous opportunities to interact with colleagues from all over the world.
To sustain the momentum of this cutting-edge program, we will also offer a post-congress OMICS masterclass for pediatric neurosurgeons.
See you in Kobe!
ISPN 2016 Scientific Committee Chair
ISPN 2016 Scientific Committee Co-Chair